If you’ve already done a few lessons or have some surf experience then you can rent whatever gear you need to hit the water.
If you are new to surfing we would recommend that you take at least one or two surfing lessons before hiring equipment to try on your own. This is to ensure your own safety as well as the safety of those around you.
Rental is for 2 hours and you will need to leave some form of ID as deposit (Drivers licence, passport etc)
We can only rent when tides and conditions on the day are suitable, so if you’re going to travel down, it’s best to get in touch with us first to make surf conditions are ok
We have a selection of soft boards from 6 ft to 9 ft.
We have a new fleet of high performance rental boards. These boards are different from the thicker floaty ones we use in our lessons.
They have a soft skin but come in the exact same dimensions as similar hardboards.
They range from 6’4” shortboards, 6’4” retro fish models right through to high performance mini mals
Check out how they perform in the video below.
In the winter, the wetsuit rental includes a winter wetsuit, winter boots, gloves and a hood.
In the summer, the wetsuit rental includes a summer wetsuit and wetsuit shoes.
- Wetsuit (inc. boots) €15
- Surfboard €15
- Bodyboard €10
- Combo (board, wetsuit and boots) €25
- Wetsuit equipment and boards are washed and disinfected after use.
- Boards are sanitised by being sprayed, washed and mopped down after use. They are then handed out to participants using disinfected rubber gloves
- Wetsuits are thoroughly washed inside and out in containers of a Milton and soap solution. Instructors washing wetsuit equipment will use elbow length rubber gloves for personal protection whilst doing so. Wetsuits are then dried 50cm apart and again handed out using disinfected gloves.
- We have a large stock of wetsuits so wetsuits already worn will not be used again the same day.
NOTE: Please read the Booking Terms and Conditions before making a booking!